InfoSystems + APSU
InfoSystems + APSU. The most advanced Cloud team in the region.
InfoSystems has 25 years of expertise delivering high value data storage solutions, IT project services, and "white glove" treatment to both our enterprise and small to mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
APSU has 20+ years of expertise delivering Managed IT Services and Cloud Services to some of the world's largest companies - across all industries - with proven business processes and proprietary technology.
As partners, these two companies now represent the most capable team in Tennessee and the surrounding regions for delivering complete Managed IT Services both on Customer-owned Equipment (COE) and in our own Production-ready Cloud.
The InfoSystems + APSU advantage
- Exclusive technology - APSU owns the technology that powers IBM's DRaaS for IBM i
- Expertise across more OS platforms - IBM i, AIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Stronger SLAs - Customer-friendly contracts from a company that has earned trust
- Higher availability - Guaranteed up to 99.99% with exclusive dynamic failover technology
- 24 x 7 x 365 Network Operation Center (NOC) - Eyes on the screen. All the time.
- Easy Cloud exit - Physical access to your data and no data extraction fees
More about APSU
APSU, Inc. is a technology pioneer focused on delivering Cloud services and automated monitoring and management for IBM I, AIX, Linux, and Windows. The company provides complete cloud service offerings for high availability, production, and test solutions.
APSU, Inc. operates a 24 x 7 Network Operation Center (NOC) located in the InfoSystems corporate headquarters building in Chattanooga, TN.
In addition to offering Cloud and other services for the AIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems, APSU has two truly unique offerings for IBM I (AS/400, etc.):
- Disaster Recovery as a Service for IBM I (DRaaSi)
- IBM Power Cloud for IBM i, AIX, Linux