A Better CIO
The CIO for Small and Medium sized businesses is a luxury most cannot afford—at least the CIO in the traditional sense...
The Traditional CIO
CIOs typically serve as a bridge, conveying technology-related information and knowledge between the many departments of an organization. The CIO provides a technology vision: priorities, objectives and targets, and defines how information systems contribute to deliver value to business.
In addition, a CIO meets with members of the executive team several times a year to discuss, debate, and steer the IS function towards the company's goals
If you're thinking, "Uh Oh! I don't have one of those..."
Your business deserves it. Correction – your business requires better. Pricing, products, and competitors are changing, and their rate of change is only accelerating.
How to Tell When it's Time for a vCIO
- Is a full-time CIO out of reach for your company?
- Do you need an app?
- Are your business processes antiquated? (B2C doesn’t exist!)
- Are you doing everything you need to do right now?
- Is your CFO calling "Geek Squad" in for support?
- Is there so much changing in your vertical that fundamental changes to your business are overdue?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the changes you need to make should have began yesterday!
A Virtual CIO (vCIO) allows you to focus on what you do best. You deserve the luxury of having someone to transform your business objectives with IT resources without adding another salary to the budget.